January 16, 2016

Paper Pumpkin


Stampin' Up! has a special deal going on from now through March 31st on Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.  I finally got my December Paper Pumpkin done today and I love it.  


Here are a few of the sample months from my 2016 calendar.


Again, this was so easy to do and everything I needed was in the Paper Pumpkin box.


It took me about an hour to make my calendar, from opening the box to taking pictures.


While you can't get this particular kit you can get some awesome kits like this one.  And on sale . . . and if you get the three month subscription it qualifies you for a FREE Sale-a-Bration set!!  What could be better!!


Call or email me today and we will get you set up with your subscription!!

Every day is gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!









No comments: