January 12, 2016

Bloomin' Love

Here is one of the cards my sister-in-law and I saw in one of my Stampin' Up! demonstrator magazines that we were looking at on the way to California.  It caught both of our eyes and right away I knew this was one of the cards I wanted to share.


It is one that everybody stamping last night got to make.  I wanted to show that this set and thinlit could be used for more than just Valentine's Day.  It would make an awesome wedding card as well.


Stamps:  Bloomin' Love
Cardstock:  Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Ink:  Mint Macaron
Accessories:  Bloomin' Heart Thinlit Dies, 
Big Shot, Precison Base Plate, 
Big Shot Die Brush, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals 

Today is another cold morning that I dread going out, but out I go. It is my volunteer morning at Hospice, so I guess I will just make sure the car is good and warmed up before I leave!!  Hopefully I can get out of my driveway this morning with our sliding all over the place.  Now that I am in the stamping groove again, I hope to spend some time in my room late this afternoon and evening, with my portable heater by my side, making some thank you cards for Hanna and her students.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: