January 5, 2016

Hello

YEAH…..today is the day….the Sale-a-Bration and Occasions catalogs are here.  There are so many cool stamps and accessories in these two catalogs!!  I can't wait to start sharing them with you!!

Here is another one of the stamp sets you can earn for free during Sale-a-Bration.


The Botanical Gardens Designer Series Washi Tape is pretty awesome.


Stamps:  Hello
Cardstock:  Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Botanical Gardens Designer Series Washi Tape, 
Iced Rhinestone Embellishments

I made it home last night about 6:30 after 4300+ miles, 70 hours of road seat time, 120 gallons of gas, and untold laughs and good memories.  It was indeed a trip of a lifetime.  I am anxious to get my photos printed and get started on my scrapbook.  I think I may actually finish this one!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping

No comments: