January 10, 2016

Hello

Today's card is made from a Sale-a-Bration set that is available for a limited time only . . . until February 15th!!



This is one of the cards everybody will be making on Monday night.  I love this new Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper. The colors are so rich and dark!!


Stamps:  Hello (Sale-a-Bration set)
Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Early Espresso 1/4" Cotton Ribbon

WOW . . . what a difference a week and a few miles makes!!  This time last week I was wearing my capris and flip flops on the way home from California!! Today I have sweats and thick socks on trying to stay warm!!  Good thing I have a space heater right by my stamping table!! It will get a work out today as I finish getting things ready for tomorrow night.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: