January 21, 2016

What I Love

I think I might have mentioned that I LOVE this Sale-a-Bration stamp set . . . What I Love.  In browsing Pinterest I found a card like this one and knew I had to make it.


This color combination of Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral, and Blushing Bride are absolutely perfect for this stamp set. 


Stamps:  What I Love
Cardstock:  Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride,  Mint Macaron
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to meet some of my teacher friends for one of our LONG lunches.  We haven't met since September so we have a lot to catch up on!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: