January 23, 2016

What I Love

Finally yesterday afternoon about three o'clock y eyes cleared up enough from their dilation that I could work on my swaps for a stamping meeting that I am going to today.  Here is one of the cards I am taking.


I should have planned my week better because it took me longer to make these than I thought it would.


This card opens a little differently than the ones I usually make . . .  this is a z-fold card.  I do love the color combination of Elegant Eggplant and Pear Pizzazz!!


Stamps:  What I Love
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black,
Accessories:  Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
¼” Pear Pizzazz Cotton Ribbon, 1/8” Silver Ribbon,
 Basic Rhinestone Jewels,  Stampin’ Dimensionals

We are having a potluck lunch today so I have my dessert all ready to go and my stamping supplies are waiting by the door.  I am looking forward to stamping with every one today and coming home with tons of inspirational ideas!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: