March 24, 2016

Botanical Builder Framelits

I just love this Botanical Builder Framelit card that Jenni brought to our shoebax swap a couple of month ago.


As you can see  there is very little stamping on this card, however it is awesome.



Stamps: Botanical Blooms
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, 
Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Designer Series Paper: Botanical Gardens
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Accessories: Botanical Blooms Framelits, Soft Suede, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to Iowa City to run a few errands before taking a friend to an appointment.  I am hoping to spend some time in my stamping room this evening.



 Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!


No comments: