March 23, 2016

Easter Lamb

The Easter Lamb is back again with another swap card from January.  I am not sure who brought this completed swap as there was no name on it.



I have a pair of fringe scissors, but they mostly stay on my desk.  I can count maybe on one hand the number of times I have used them, but they do make very neat grass.


Stamps: Happy Easter
Cardstock: Rose Red, Old Olive, very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Rose Red
Accessories: Softyly Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Fringe Scissors, Pansy Punch, 
Extra Large Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to do a little furniture shopping.  I have decided it is time to get a new recliner and today is the day to do it.  I hope to have some time to spend in my stamp room when I get home!!




 Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: