March 26, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

Like I said yesterday, you will be seeing a lot of this stamp set this week. This card also comes from the Stamp With Amy blog.


This is one of the cards everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday next week.



Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, Party With Cake, Fabulous Four
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bouquet
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was quite the successful day.  I got my taxes to the tax person, went out for a fabulous lunch with my friend, Luetta, and stopped and bought a very comfy recliner on the way home.  I was also able to spend some time in my stamp room before John and I went out for a Mexican supper.  I traveled the world in just my meals!!

Today, although I would love to go and do something since the weather looks to be nice, I think I will stay home and get everything ready for Monday night. A book and a nap might be calling my name as well!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: