November 12, 2020

Rooted in Nature

A while back a had I friend come down and we stamped up some card for some technique classes she had missed for various reasons.  One of the cards we made used the Pleated Shirt fold technique.



This is a pretty easy technique to add a unique look to your cards.  The hardest part for me is choosing a designer series paper that I like the look of when it is folded.  The Gilded Autumn Paper works great for this technique.


Stamps: Rooted in Nature, Beautiful Autumn
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, Very vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso, 
Accessories:  Little Treat Box Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is another day of laying low at home and not having anything on the agenda and that is just fine with me!!  I am continuing to plug away at craft show items . . . if it gets cancelled I will have a ton of stuff for next year!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: