November 22, 2020

Peaceful Moments

Have I told you how much I love Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper??  I believe I have . . . many times!!  This is one of the cards I got from Susie this fall at some point.  I am not even sure when that  might have been, but I know it is a favorite!!


This is one of the cards from Cards in the Mail a couple of weeks ago. It is a perfect masculine birthday card!!


Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso 
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves Dies, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 
Gilded Gems, Gold Hoops, Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another football watching kind of day.  As soon as I am done posting this I am going to head to Washington to pick up my groceries on line order from Hy-Vee and then I am going to park myself in from of the TV for Sunday football.   I am crafting in my lap, but mostly I am resting and watching football!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: