November 25, 2020

Tasteful Touches

Taking a break from holiday cards, today's card is one I think is very appropriate for the times right now.  Even though we might be having a compassionately spaced Thanksgiving this year, you still want people to know you are thinking about them . . . all the time!!



Can you believe this card has no embellishments and no dimensionals . . . I know, unusual for me, but for this card it just seems to work.  I love the Tasteful Labels stamp set for the sentiments, but it has some awesome images as well.



Stamps: Tasteful Touches, Very Versailles
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red


Today looks to be another gloomy rainy day . . . it reminds me of my first year of teaching some 43 years ago.  I was in Elkader and it was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and northeast Iowa had a massive snowstorm so we had a snow day.  I was bound and determined I was getting home for Thanksgiving so off I went even with all of the snow.  Being a city girl I had no experience with snow drifts bigger than my car until that day. Needless to say I had many detours that day, but I did make it home.  Today I am grateful, that even though I have nowhere to go that this is just rain and not snow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: