November 3, 2020

Love of Leaves

The Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper pack certainly does have flowers for every season.  This card, which I saw on As The Ink Dries, showcases some of the fall colored flowered paper that is in the pack.  

 

I love the idea of cutting out the sprig from a third pattern of the paper,  I never really think to do that . . . always die cutting in a solid color. I am going to have to remember that.  

This is another card that is in this week's Card's in The Mail.  I try to make the sentiment piece so that many different stamps will fit in the space, since I am not sure what stamps people will be using.


Stamps: Love of Leaves
Cardstock: Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season 
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Accessories:  Forever Flourishing Dies, Timeless Label Punch, 
1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, 
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is starting with an early morning hair appointment and then the rest of the day is totally free.  John and I voted by mail a while ago so we didn't have to go out and stand in line.  I hope to spend the reminder of the day in my craft room plugging away at craft show projects.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: