November 6, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome

With the sunshiny days we have been having I decided I needed to share this last make-It-Monday card from a couple of weeks ago.  Creative Corner,  a website I belong to, had this card posted several months ago and I just recently got around to making it.



Once again, I love love love the designer series paper.  It certainly does radiate sunshine!!


Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Ornate 3D Embossing Folder, 
Small Boom Punch, Bumblebee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
Not sure what happened yesterday . . . I thought this posted, but when I went to do a post for today I realized it had not.  So you get it today.

As soon as I am done posting this I am going to finish getting ready to spend the next couple of days with my friends, Luetta and Christy as we watch the virtual On Stage (the Stampin' Up! Convention) at Home.  We decided to get together in Muscatine and watch together . . . much more fun than sitting at home by yourself.  So there will be no post tomorrow . . . I'll be back on Sunday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: