November 19, 2020

Itty Bitty Christmas

Taking a break from Cards in the Mail cards, today I want to share with you some of the things I have been making for the upcoming now on-line craft show.  I got this idea from Paper Pixie which is a site I follow.  When I saw these cute little boxes, I just new I had to make some.



The first one is a direct copy of the project she made.  I have the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper but had not found a use for it until now.


I decided another perfect designer series paper for this project would be the Snowflake Splendor so I paired it with both Night of Navy and Pacific Point.


Why you might ask would the snowflakes be the perfect paper?  Because when you open the box inside is a tube containing hot chocolate and a peppermint spoon.  Aren't these just the cutest things you've ever seen?


Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Misty Moonlight
Designer Series Paper: Trimming the town, Snowflake Splendor
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Detailed Trio Pinch, Silver Metallic Edged Ribbon, 
Misty Moonlight In Color Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today should have been the set up for the big craft show, but since it is now all on line I have a relatively free day.  I have a couple of appointments this morning and then I am meeting a friend for lunch.  When I get home I think I am going to just relax and maybe read a book or maybe even take a nap. Sometimes you are given what you need, whether you know it or not and the down time this weekend will be very welcome.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!! 

No comments: