November 2, 2020

Beauty Abounds

As I was browsing card ideas yesterday I found another site that I don't believe I have seen before . . . As the Ink Dries.   Since I am always looking for ways to use my designer series paper, this card seemed like the perfect fit.


It is one of this week's Cards in the Mail cards.  Even though these are probably spring flowers the colors reminded me more of fall . . . although most of the flowers are probably gone by now!!


Stamps: Beauty Abounds
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Bumblebee, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories:  Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Medium Daisy Punch, 
Gilded Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Not quite sure how this happened yesterday, but I not only got all of the cards figured out for this week's Cards in the Mail, I also have everything cut and stuffed in envelopes just waiting to be mailed.  Having a TV in my room where I can watch live football certainly helped that process yesterday!!

Today I want to make as much progress on my craft show items as I did yesterday on cards.  We will see what happens!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: