November 4, 2020

Peaceful Moments 

Masculine cards are not always the easiest for me to make . . . I definitely lean more towards flowers and bling.  This card, which I saw on Stampin' Pretty fits the masculine part, with a little bit of bling.



The Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder is the perfect accent for the designer series paper.  It sort of reminds me of tree bark.  

This is another one of the cards everyone who is getting this packet of Cards in The Mail will be receiving.  


Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Poinsettia Place
Ink: Soft Suede Ink
Accessories:  Painted Label Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, 
Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder, Gilded Gems, Linen Thread, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Craft show crafting is on the agenda again for today.  I think I am going to take advantage of the nice weather and clean out the trunk of my car which is where I store a lot of craft show stuff.  I can then make better use of my space in the trunk if I get rid of things I don't intend to take with me.  And I might not get very many more days as nice as this.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: