November 13, 2020

Itty Bitty Christmas


Hmmm . . . Friday the 13th!!  I am not sure there is anything that could happen today that would be more unlucky that some of the events already this year . . . but hey . . . it is 2020 so I probably should not challenge worse!!

I will share some of what I have been working on lately . . . gift card holders!! I figure this year will be a gift card Christmas more so even than in the past!!



These little guys are so fast and easy to make . . . I think I made about 45 of them in just under two hours. And they use up some of those small scraps of designer series paper you may have laying around . . . just choose a coordinating cardstock and ribbon and you are good to go!!


When you open them up the gift card pops up and there is a space to write a personal message if you wish.


I made this variety just for Christmas but they would be great for any occasion with a change out a paper and sentiment.


Today I am on to the next project which is made with the mini cups and coffee carrier that is featured in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. Stay tuned tomorrow for another craft show project.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today.

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: