November 23, 2020

Warm Hugs


One of the items that I made for the craft show that didn't really happen was these hot chocolate Secret Santa gifts.  I had so much fun making them, and they were pretty simple to do!!


I am not the best photographer, so all of these photos have a yellowish cast to them . . . not sure why but it didn't matter where I put the carrier, it was there.  It really isn't yellow at all . . . just a bright cheery red and green for Christmas.

Each cup is decorated with a coordinating pattern of designer series paper. One cup contains a package of hot chocolate, the other a bag of marshmallows, and then topped off with a peppermint spoon.  I thought they turned out super cute!!


Stamps: Warm Hugs 
Cardstock: Real red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Heartwarming Hugs
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Warm Wrap Dies, Mini Coffee Cups, Mini Coffee Carrier, 
Glitter Star Ornaments, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

With no In-Person stamping nights to have or get ready for, my days have suddenly freed up quite a bit.  Today I'm hoping to make great headway on a large order of Christmas cards.  I have all of the cardstock cut, I just need to stamp, emboss, and assemble them.  We'll see how much I get done today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: