November 28, 2020

Tag Buffet

Today's card is a super super simple card that we made at a stampin' get together back in September.  It is made even simpler ehen you use one of the Christmas trees that is in the Tag Buffet Project Kit!!


This is also one of the cards that we made at the Peek Into Santa's Workshop Christmas card class.  I love the way it turned out!!!


Stamps: Tag Buffet
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Garden Green, Whisper White, Gold Foil
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories:  Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folders, 
Tag Buffet Project Kit (Tree), Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, 
Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a pretty productive day as I got my Christmas trees up and most of the rest of my Christmas decorations out.  I have a little to finish up but I will do that in bits and pieces.  

It was a great day to be a Hawkeye, as I spent the afternoon watching Hawkeye football and basketball victories!!!   

The day ended up with our virtual Black Friday shopping trip.  Julie, Hanna and I spent a couple of hours zooming and shopping and visiting in our matching pajamas!!  Not quite the same,  but still a great time!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: