November 30, 2020

Little Treats

Do you need some little favors or a thank you to hand out to people.  These little tins are the perfect choice.


I purchased several 4 pack packages of these tins from Dollar Tree.  They are the perfect size to fit the dies that coordinate with this stamp set . . . Little Treats.  And they are also the perfect size to hold a couple of these Dove Chocolates. I love that they are wrapped as if they are a present.

 

I had made quite a few of these for the craft show that wasn't so decided that they would be perfect to put in the bag that is being delivered to the hospital today.  You can see I made several . . . these are just the ones I had left . . . but they go so fast . . . I think I probably made thirty of them in less than 1/2 an hour . . . great treat that goes fast!!


Stamps: Little Treats 
Cardstock: Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Heartwarming Hugs
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Stitched Shapes, Little Treat Box Dies, Gilded Gems


Today looks to be a beautiful day, although a little cold.  I am meeting my friend, Luetta, and her mom and we are going to check out a couple of stores and have lunch before the Christmas rush gets started. I think the places that we are going should be exceptionally easy to social distance, but yet be out and about!!  My hustle and bustle of Christmas may be different this year . . . but it will still be there!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: