December 1, 2020

Snowflake Wishes

Can I just say that I am very glad we do not have any of these snowflakes flying around right about now.  I love snowflakes on my cards, but not on the roads!!


This elegant snowflake card made with Shimmery White cardstock is one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.  The picture does not do it justice.  It is very sparkly in person!!


Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper
Accessories: So Many Snowflake Dies, Winter Snow Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,
Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

A VERY late start to the day today . . . I stayed up way too late last night reading, so slept in this morning.  The luxury of being retired!!  Christmas music is now playing and I plan on crafting the day away from my recliner!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: