December 28, 2020

Many Mates

I decided since I had the time and the paper that I would do an extra Cards in the Mail this month.  I have a ton of the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper and they make perfect guy cards so we are doing a set of Guy Birthday cards.



This layout would work with any of the papers in the pack just by changing out the colors of cardstock you would use.  This particular pattern reminded me of a flannel shirt John used to wear so decided to go with this one for this card.


Stamps: Many Mates
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Plaid Tidings
Ink: Memento Black, Pretty Peacock and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories:  Stitched Nested Labels, Metallic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is baking day.  I have a recipe for my Grandma's nut bread and I always make it at Christmas time.  Since we are doing Christmas with the kids tomorrow that means I better get busy today.  I have even perfected a gluten free version so that Hanna can enjoy it as well.  The traditional pudding dessert is also on the agenda . . . also gluten free.  Other than that the kids are taking care of all of the food . . . seems weird not to be doing it all . . . but it's time to let go of thinking that I have to do it all.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: