December 24, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

Celebrate Sunflowers for a Christmas thank you??  You bet!!  I love the thank you sentiment in this set . . . and it works for so many layouts!!

Today's card is a super simple one that would be easy to make multiples of for your Christmas thank yous.  And it is also one that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Poppy Parade
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Well it took me all day, but my paperwork is all caught up!!  I was doing so well keeping up month by month until September hit and then I just let it go!!  You would think I would learn by now . . . my resolution next year is to keep up with it all year long!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: