December 9, 2020

Lots to Celebrate

Check out another one of the cards in this week's Cards in the Mail.  I decided that even though poinsettias are usually a Christmas theme, they could also just be a winter flower for a thinking of you card!!



I think this might have been one of the first layouts I ever used a lot when I started stamping.  I do remember that there was no such thing as designer series paper . . . you had to make your own!!  My how times have changed!! I don't know what I would do now with out my designer series papers!!


Stamps: Lots To Celebrate, Poinsettia Place
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Real Red
Designer Series Paper: Poinsettia Place
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Painted Labels Dies, Real Red Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am actually stamping for myself . . . making my own Christmas cards!!  I hope to get most of the stamping and die cutting done today so that I can sit tonight and color while watching TV.  It does look to be a beautiful day, so I think putting my greenery on my porch will also be on the agenda!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: