December 17, 2020

Snow Wonder

I love this snowman guy and am so glad he is not retiring at the end of December.  There is just something about him that is so appealing . . .the fact that he has dies to cut him out makes him even better!!



The snowy paper from Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper is the perfect background for him.  I sure do miss seeing first graders build snowmen out at recess.  That was truly one of the joys of winter recess duty!!


Stamps: Snow Wonder, Celebration Tidings
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Mist Moonlight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Trimming the Town
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Old Olive
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Suede Combo Pack, Old Olive Comb Combo Pack, 
Real Red Combo Pack
Accessories:  Home Together Dies, Wink Of Stella, Stampin' Dimensionals

I am hoping to squeeze a little stamping in today between a hair appointment, errand running, and supper with friends.  I think most of the afternoon is free and clear so I hope to make great headway on my own Christmas cards!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: