December 21, 2020

Healing Hugs

If you don't have your Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper yet, you have a few more days to get some.  As you can see it makes an awesome card and all you need to do is add a sentiment!!



This paper is one that carried over from the holiday catalog last year, and I can tell you that I really got my use out of it!!  It is probably NOT one that you will see at my garage sale this year, just because it is so cool.  This is one of the cards in this week's Cards in the Mail, so you can see for yourself how pretty it is!!


Stamps: Healing Hugs
Cardstock: Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Feels Like Frost
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Celebration Dies, 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I finished my last big job before Christmas yesterday . . . my own Christmas cards.  I finished them up last night while watching "Sound of Music."  The are all waiting patiently for me to take them to the post office later today!!  

Cardstock cutting for this week's Cards in the Mail and gift wrapping are on the agenda today.  Hopefully they both get done!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: