December 8, 2020

Life is Beautiful

It certainly seems as if I have been sending a lot of sympathy and thinking of you cards lately.  They are both the type of cards that I have to have on hand . . . I can never make them when I need them.  It is very easily duplicatable and could be changed out depending on which color of designer series paper and ink you might choose to use.


This card is one that everybody getting this week's Cards in the Mail will be making.  I think it would work for just about any occasion depending on what sentiment stamps people have at home.


Stamps: Life is Bedautiful
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Classic Christmas
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Tailored Tag Punch, 
Forever Greenery Ribbon Combo Pack,  
Iridescent Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today started out with some early morning appointments followed by some errand running.  I am just now sitting down to do the things I usually do first thing in the morning.  I guess that will make the day seem pretty short!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: