December 15, 2020

Snowflake Wishes

Back in September when we started Technique/Stamp Club back up again, there was a very messy technique that I wanted to share.  And believe you me . . . when I say messy, I mean MESSY!!  You will have ink everywhere!!  It was on a site I follow . . . Melissa's Crafting Treehouse.  


I called this technique Block Stamping and Kissing.  Check back tomorrow for the kissing part of this technique.  For today we will focus on the block stamping part.  I chose four sizes of blocks and three colors of re-inker and went to town stamping on a piece of water color paper.  The messy part comes in when you spritz the whole water color piece of paper with water to make the ink spread and bleed.  After that dried I used my Stamparatus to stamp snowflakes with Versamark so that I could emboss them with white embossing powder.


Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Whisper White, 
Watercolor Paper, Vellum
Re-Inker:  Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
Clear Blocks:  A, C, D, and H
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to run some errands and hopefully finish up the little bit of Christmas shipping I have to do before meeting some friends for lunch.  I am definitely picking and choosing where I go so I can enjoy the hustle and bustle in a safe fashion!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: