December 2, 2020

Warm Hugs

Christmas cards are so so fun for me to make I think I could do it all year long . . . but then maybe they would not be as special!!


It has been really fun coming up with cards that only use designer series paper and sentiments.  But then with our awesome designer series paper in the August to January 2020 catalog, it has been pretty easy.  There are so many cool papers in there.  Be sure you get the ones you want before they are no longer available.

This is one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Warm Hugs
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Trimming The Town
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I thought I would craft the day away, but I decided to really clean out a couple of places in the kitchen, and it has now become an on-going project.  My plan today is to clean a couple more of those places and then to craft.  It is a sure bet that I won't be going anyplace today as my car is in the shop for an oil change.  I think I can safely say that this is the first time in my 50+ years of driving that I did not reach the milage marker for an oil change before I hit the time marker.  I just decided since it had been almost nine months since it had been changed, perhaps it would be a good idea heading into winter!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: