December 13, 2020

Happiest Of Birthdays

This stamp set and this particular stamp is one I will be using a lot in the next week.  I am so so far behind in sending birthday cards!!  Not quite sure why that is . . . I have plenty of time, but it always seems to get filled with something else!!


This was a card from several weeks ago that was in a Cards in the Mail card.  As you can see, I am even behind in posting cards the same week that they go out to you!!


Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Brights 6" X6"
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a beautiful sight I am seeing out my bay window this morning.  The sun shining on the snow covered branches is almost magical.  I may look at it all day today!!  The good thing about that is that I can also be crafting my own Christmas cards while watching basketball or football on TV and also glance at the beautiful sight every so often.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: