December 3, 2020

Wrapped in Christmas

Sometimes simple is good . . . that is the case with today's card.  Very simple yet has a touch of elegance.  And of course, I love the sentiment from the Wrapped in Christmas stamp set.



I am not sure mistletoe has an up and down, but when I first put the designer series paper onto the Brushed Metallic cardstock, it looked like my mistletoe was growing wrong so I quickly changed that . . . I guess the leaves point downward in any mistletoe I have seen.


Stamps: Wrapped In Christmas
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Brushed Metallic
Designer Series Paper: 'Tis the Season
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Accessories:Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon

Tonight is the first Thursday of the month so I had better get ready for Technique/Stamp Club tonight.  I then hope to spend the rest of the day finishing up projects . . . no more cleaning or purging for me for a while!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: