December 18, 2020

Coming Home

Can you believe Christmas is one week from today?  Do you have your cards done??  I can tell you, I don't!!  I need to work on that today!!



The Coming Home stamp set makes awesome Christmas cards, but it would also make some other great types of cards . . . change of address, moving, welcome to the neighborhood . . . and the list can go on and on!!


Stamps: Coming Home, Tree Angle
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Trimming the Town
Ink: Memento Black, Misty Moonlight
Stampin Blends:  Old Olive Combo Pack, real Red Combo Pack,
 Misty Moonlight Combo Pack, Pool Party Combo Pack
Accessories: Home Together Dies, All the Trimmings Embellishments, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an appointment and then I need to work on Christmas cards.  This evening, My friend, Luetta and her mom and I are going to see the light display in Mount Pleasant.  John and I went last week as it was awesome.  I could go see it again and again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: