December 26, 2020

Best Year

I think we can all agree that 2020 has been a year for the record books!!  I myself am looking forward to a new year and a fresh start!!  When I saw this card on Pinterest, I thought maybe someone else was looking forward to a new year as well!!


This is one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.  It would probably work for a birthday card as well as a New Year's card.


Stamps: Best Year
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, 
Vellum, Whisper White (Inside)
Accessories:  Detailed Band Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope you all had a great, although different kind of day yesterday.  It was a pretty low key quiet day for us as we are celebrating Christmas with the kids on Tuesday.  We Facetimed with Hanna and Jake a little in the afternoon and there were a lot of texts that went back and forth.  I worked on a Christmas scrapbook for a little while and watched some basketball.  Not much different than a normal day.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: