December 27, 2020

Here's a Card

If there is one stamp set that you HAVE to have it is the Here's a Card set.  It is chuck full of sentiments for just about any occasion.  Paired with the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder is makes a simple yet elegant sympathy card.  Use one of the other sentiments in the set and it works for that as well.



I am very glad that the embossing folder is not retiring in a few days.  I can see using it for more Cards in the Mail.  This is one of the cards in this week's packet.


Stamps: Cards in the Mail
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White (Inside)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder, 
Mossy Meadow 3/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was another quiet day on the home front.  A little crafting and a lot of sports.  Today I am headed to Iowa City to pick up the last of the Christmas presents I had ordered as well as my photos I had printed so I can add them to my Christmas scrapbook.  I do believe this might be the first Christmas scrapbook I have ever completed!!  The photos are all printed for my November Thankful Journal as well so that is next on the agenda!!  I guess when you stay home more you can get some of those things done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: