December 14, 2020

Perfectly Plaid

Today's card, which comes compliments of my friend, Susie, is one of the last cards in the Christmas Cards in the mail packet.  It uses the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper which was in last year's holiday catalog as well as in this years!!


I love the old fashioned look of the paper.  I guess it sort of reminds me of packages from long ago and the song "Over the River".  We would always sing that song in the car as we were on the way to my grandma's house for holidays. 

 

Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Toile Tidings, Tis the Season
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  2" Circle Punch, Label Me Lovely Punch, 
Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another stay at home crafting kind of day.  I am still working on my own Christmas cards and hope to get my stamping table cleaned off enough that I can get to my printer to print the insides!!  We shall see if that actually happens today or not!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: