December 6, 2020

Lots To Celebrate

Today's card is another one that I made at a stampin' get-together back in September that my friend, Susie provided for us to make.  I love the evergreen embossing folder and am so glad that it will be carrying over for a little while and will not be retiring at the end of the month.



This is also one of the cards that everyone made at my Peek Into Santa's Workshop back in October.  I had totally forgot to share it back when I was sharing those cards.


Stamps: Lots To Celebrate
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaming
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:  Hippo and Friends Dies, Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder, 
All the Trimmings Ribbon  Combo, Metallic Pearls, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Day 2 of the Rural Road Trip brought another purchase of some outdoor greenery . . . this time for the front door.  Today I think I am going to make a run to town to take some stuff to Goodwill and pick up some things from the curbside pickup option at Target.  This afternoon will be a regular Sunday afternoon with football and crafting from the recliner!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: