December 7, 2020

Snowflake Wishes

The Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper is surely one I am going to miss when it retires at the end of the month.  The blues and purples in this paper are just beautiful!!


Sending thank you cards is kind of a lost art these days. With this card, that is in this week's Cards in the Mail, your recipient would surely know that you appreciate them!!


Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Snowflake Splendor
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Story Label Punch, Blue Adhesive Backed Gems, 
Snowflake Splendor 1/4" Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be a rather gloomy day, but that is okay because I have plenty to keep me busy in the house all day long.  I would like to get my big order of Christmas cards done and delivered, but we will see if that happens or not.  I took some time yesterday when I should have been working, to go on a ride with John and to get some greenery for the front of the house.  I need to get that put up today as well.  And I would like to do a little more shopping from the comfort of my recliner!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: