December 11, 2020

Itty Bitty Birthdays

Flowerbug's Inkspot is a site that I visit frequently.  She had this awesome masculine card on there a while ago.  Since I absolutely love the Plaid Tidings Paper and sometimes have trouble with masculine cards, I knew this was one I wanted to make.


This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.  This week, I tried to use a lot of the same punches and designer series paper so that the versatility of those products was showcased!!


Stamps: Itty Bitty Birthdays
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Plaid Tidings
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Label Me Lovely Punch, 
Banner Triple Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Braided Linen Trim, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to do some 2020 Christmas shopping!!  


It looks a little different . . . but at least I am getting it done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: