December 23, 2020

Borders Abound

Thank you cards never go out of style or season so I like to have several stockpiled so I can just go to my stash when I need one!!  This sparkly thank you card would be easy to make lots of, just to have on hand.



Once again I have let the papers . . . designer and glitter . . .do most of the work for me.  Just think what you could do with this layout and the scraps that you have laying around!!  This is one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Borders Abound
Cardstock: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Black Glitter, Whisper White, 
Designer Series Paper: Peony Garden
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Tasteful Label Dies, Snowflake Splendor 1/4" Ribbon,  
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Bookwork and present wrapping are on the agenda for today.  I don't really need to have the presents ready until next Tuesday, but since this is a relatively free day I might as well get it done.  And of course there is always basketball on TV tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: