November 18, 2020

Friend Like You

Today's card, another in this week's Cards in the Mail, comes from another site I follow, CreativeLee Yours.  I love her choice of a color combination.


Life is always good with friends, whether you see them or not.  Who wouldn't want to receive a card such as this with a personal message?


Stamps: Friend Like You
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso 
Accessories: Tasteful Label Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Forever Greenery Trim Ribbon Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a busy busy day!!  We have done a full pivot, on the craft show!!  It is now a COVID-safe, proclamation approved plan.  We are going to do an "on-line sale event over the next couple of days WITH a drive through style pick-up on Friday afternoon.  So today I need to finish getting photographs taken of some of my stuff and get it posted to my Corridor Market Facebook Album on my Inking Treasures page.  Probably won't post many individual cards, but I can at least post all of my stocking stuffer and boxed card sets.  I have been wanting to do this for a while so here is another #Coronaquince as Hanna would say.  We shall see how it goes . . . it is a win-win though . . . safe and I will able to watch the Hawkeyes on Saturday afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: