November 16, 2020

Comfort and Hope

Comfort and Hope was a stamp set I earned from Stampin' Up! to meet a challenge when the catalog first came out in June.  I did not think I would like it at all, but it turns out that I have used it a lot.  This card which comes from another demonstrator, Brian King, is just one of the cards that I have made with it.


This is one of the cards that will be in this week's Cards in the Mail.  It works as a sympathy card, but would work for many other occasions depending on what sentiment you would use.


Stamps: Comfort and Hope
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories:  Forever Flourishing Dies, Stitched rectangle Shapes, 
Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Crafting, crafting, crafting is what is on the agenda for today.  I have many many projects half complete for the craft show this weekend, so my goal today is to get many of those finished up and see what else needs to be done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: