November 15, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome

I think I mentioned a while back a friend came down and we worked on some of the technique classes she had missed for one reason or another.  One of the techniques she had missed was the Bouncing Brayer technique, which uses our retired brayer.  Today seemed like a good day to post the card we made with that technique.



And this sentiment from the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set seemed like the perfect one for this card since I thought it looked kind of like a sunburst.


Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome
Cardstock: Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Ink: Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Layering Ovals, Brayer (retired), 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today seems like a good day to hunker down and stay home.  I cannot believe how windy it is and how strongly the wind blew all night long.  I guess I should be thankful that there is no snow on the ground to be blowing around!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: