November 21, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

I will be so so sorry to see this Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper retire in January.  I really really really like it.  It makes cards look so elegant with little or no trouble.


This is yet another one of the Cards in the Mail this week.  Super simple and could work for any occasion!!  And with the Mint Macaron is doesn't really even have to be a fall card . . . actually looks more like a spring one!!


Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White (Inside), Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Gilded Autumn
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:Stampin' Dimensionals

Football, football football . . . that is what is on the agenda today.  I have nowhere I need to be and not really anything I HAVE to do, so I am going to be a couch potato and watch football!!!  Stamping can wait until tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: