June 3, 2023

Cheerful Daisies

Today I have used the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper and the Cheerful Daisies stamp set to make this card to share with you.


When I initially made this card, I utilized three small strips of the blue designer series paper. However, while cutting for the Cards in the Mail packets, I realized that it's more efficient to cut a single piece of paper that's slightly larger and layer the ribbon on it. Although this approach requires a bit more paper, it's not significant. Additionally, the Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems appear even more prominent in person than in the photo.


Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Cardstock: Copper Clay, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh as a Daisy
Ink: Copper Clay
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, 3/8" Copper Clay Textured Ribbon, 
Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's road trip to check out a new stitching store was fun, but we still like the one in Osage much better.  We had lunch at a great BBQ place and then headed home.  I did get a good start on the new 4th of July stitching piece that I picked up yesterday.  Today will bring crafting (stamping and stitching), a graduation party, and some reading.  I should go pick some prescriptions, but we shall see.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: