June 19, 2023

Beautiful Balloons

I wanted to share one of the cards I created over the weekend at the Suite Demo Day in Wisconsin. I used the Beautiful Balloons stamp set along with its coordinating dies. This card is also a part of this week's Cards in the Mail collection.


For my card, I opted to use the solid side of the balloons, although the patterned side is equally adorable. This card is perfect for anyone's birthday and is sure to add a touch of fun to the celebration!


Stamps: Beautiful Balloons
Cardstock: Lemon Line Twist, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Bright & Beautiful, Vellum Basics
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Beautiful Ballon Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, 
2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems, 
Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon,
Stampin' Dimensionals

The weekend was wonderful . . . and today is going to be a day of reading . . .trying to get my bookclub book done before tonight's Zoom meeting.  Hopefully, I can get that accomplished!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: