June 22, 2023

Inked & Tiled

I'm excited to share the card I created using the Inked & Tiled stamp set and coordinating Inked Botanicals designer series paper. I made this card during Suite Demo Days and it's also included in this week's Cards in the Mail. Hope you like it!


I've used this uncomplicated layout frequently, but by swapping out colors and designer series papers, it becomes unrecognizable. Once you include an embellishment, your card is complete.


Stamps: Inked & Tiled
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Inked Botanical
Ink: Lost Lagoon, 
Accessories:  Lost Lagoon Bordered Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an eye appointment this morning and an appointment for my ear this afternoon.  I am taking along a good book so I can sit in the park and read between appointments.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: