June 14, 2023

Darling Details

I'm excited to share a card I made using the Darling Details stamp set and coordinating dies. I created this card at a demo event in Wisconsin and everyone made one on Monday night.



I love the layout of this card as it is different than I usually make.  I also like the DistINKtive stamp as it gives you the variegated shades for the inside of the flower blossom.  The Opaque Ovals are unique and I can see using them a lot this year.


Stamps: Darling Details
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Garden Green, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Eclectic
Ink: Berry Burst, Garden Green
Accessories:  Darling details Dies, Basics Embossing Folders, 
Opaque Ovals, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I didn't accomplish anything yesterday as I spent the entire day reading. However, I have an appointment this morning and need to get productive afterward. I have to complete packets from Monday night, cut cardstock for the Technique Class tomorrow, figure out the swaps and complete them, and design cards for next week's Make-It-Monday. I have two days to complete everything, so I hope it goes well!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: