June 28, 2023

Beautiful Balloons

I'm excited to share a card I made using the Beautiful Balloons stamp set and dies, as well as the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper. This card was created during Suite Demo Days and was a popular choice for Make-It-Monday attendees this week.



There is not really much stamping on this card, but it is so cool!!  The paper and the vibrant colors make a card anyone would love to receive!!


This is an Accordion Z Fun Fold card.  It does take a whole sheet of paper, but I think it is totally worth it!!


Stamps: Beautiful Balloons
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Zaure Afternoon, Berry Burst, Lemon Lolly, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Bright & Beautiful
Ink: Azure Afternoon
Accessories:  Beautiful Balloons Dies, 2" Circle Punch, 
2 3/8" Circle Punch, Adhesive Solid-Backed Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It seems like another day with beautiful weather, but unfortunately, the air is quite smoky due to the Canadian Wild Fires. I was skeptical about the reports of haze and smoke, but when I went outside last night, the smell and sight of it were undeniable. As a result, I plan to stay indoors today and be productive. I plan to get caught up on my bookworm and then I think it's a good opportunity to indulge in my love for reading - it's time for bookworm mode!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: