June 24, 2023

Beautiful Balloons

I recently created a card using the Beautiful Balloons stamp set and coordinating dies. I was happy with the result and decided to use it as my swap card at the Suite Demp Days event in Wisconsin last weekend.


A few weeks ago, I utilized this layout to create some graduation cards, which you can view here. Considering that many people I know have birthdays on or near the 4th of July, I thought this color combination would be ideal for them. The Blueberry Bushel and Real Red strips are sized at .5", while the white strips measure .25". This is an effective method to make use of the small paper strips in my scrap collection. I always seem to accumulate quite a lot of them!


Stamps: Beautiful Balloons
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Real Red, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Regals 6" X 6"
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Beautiful Ballons Dies, Cheerful Daisies Dies, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, 
Tinsel Gems Four Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to attend a virtual Stampin' Up Event with my friend Luetta.  I am hoping we can get some more great cards and tips and tricks.  It will be a fun day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: